Workhorse and racehorse? Yes.
A sturdy Dutch transport bike with crates and bags or a light, manoeuvrable city bike for effectively and enjoyably covering serious distances. Cortina asked us: can't we combine the functionality of this type of transport bike with a pleasant dynamic cycling experience?
We developed a super-light city bicycle with matching accessories:
- By making the frame geometry somewhat sportier than usual, the Common is remarkably agile and dynamic to steer and ride.
- For everything you want to take with you, you can easily add functional elements.
- The Common front and rear carriers are equipped with the convenient AtranVelo System that allows you to click on and off various accessories in one go.
- Our CMF team was able to go all out: the Cortina Common and all its accessories are available in various designs and colours. Users have a great many options.
The Cortina Common has turned into the perfect crossover between workhorse and racehorse. Apart from Cortina and studioMOM, 3 professional juries were also quite enthusiastic. They particularly praised the beautiful frame and the handy click-on/click-off accessories.
- Eurobike Award 2018
- RAI: Bike of the year 2018
- GIO, Goed Industrieel Ontwerp: Erkenning 2018
Foto: Gelderlander, april 2019 © Rolf Hensel
Would you like to know more about our studio?